Preparation time 20mCooking time 1h 15m
For 6 Person(s)
- 2 lbs Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Orange (rind)
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Melted butter
- For Topping
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/2 cup Grace Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Sauce
Sweet Potato Casserole Directions
- Preheat oven to 375oC
- Wash, peel and dice potatoes. In a large pot with boiling water, add sweet potatoes and cook for 20 minutes
- Drain and crush sweet potatoes with a potato masher, add orange rind and juice and melted butter. Mix well.
- To make topping
- Heat sauce pan then melt butter. Add oatmeal, brown sugar, cinnamon powder and Grace Sweet n’ Spicy Sauce. Mix well.
- Turn off flame and set-aside.
- Transfer the potato mixture to a 2 quarter casserole dish then sprinkle on the topping mixture.
- Put to bake for 30 minutes or until the topping is brown and crispy.
- Serve hot.
You can read Full Here: https://gracefoods.com/recipe-a-z/recipe/5285-sweet-potato-casserole