Decrease Serving8Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 8 servingsIngredient Checklist
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken
- 2 fruit, without seeds lemons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Add All Ingredients To Shopping List
Oops! We cannot find any ingredients on sale near you. Do we have the correct zip code? UPDATEor use the browser toFind Me
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2Combine the seasoning, salt, mustard powder, garlic powder and black pepper; set aside. Rinse the chicken thoroughly, and remove the giblets. Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle 1 1/2 teaspoons of the spice mixture inside the chicken. Rub the remaining mixture on the outside of the chicken.
- Step 3Squeeze the juice of the 2 lemons into a small bowl or cup, and mix with the olive oil. Drizzle this oil/juice mixture over the chicken.
- Step 4Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours, or until juices run clear, basting several times with the remaining oil mixture.
I Made It Print
Per Serving:405.3 calories; protein 32.2g 64% DV; carbohydrates 3.6g 1% DV; fat 29.2g 45% DV; cholesterol 127.7mg 43% DV; sodium 177.6mg 7% DV.
You can read Full Here: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/8709/roasted-lemon-herb-chicken/