Preparation time 15mCooking time 10m
For 6 Person(s)
- 10 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) evaporated milk
- 1 whole cinnamon leaf
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins, optional
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) Grace Oats
- 1 nutmeg, grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sweetened condensed milk
Oats Porridge Directions
- Put eight cups of water to boil. Add evaporated milk, cinnamon leaf, raisins and salt.
- Combine oats with nutmeg and cinnamon powder. Add vanilla essence to the remaining 2 cups water and add to the oats mixture; mix well.
- Add oats mixture to the boiling liquid and stir until the porridge comes to a boil. Reduce heat and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk.
You can read Full Here: https://gracefoods.com/recipe-a-z/recipe/4920-oats-porridge