Decrease Serving4Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 4 servingsIngredient Checklist
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 eaches skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 (1/2 inch) piece fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Add All Ingredients To Shopping List
Oops! We cannot find any ingredients on sale near you. Do we have the correct zip code? UPDATEor use the browser toFind Me
- Step 1Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Pour in olive oil and warm until hot. Add chicken thighs and brown on both sides, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Step 2Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, soy sauce, honey, apple cider vinegar, ginger, and garlic in a bowl for the marinade. Pour marinade over chicken thighs in the pot and bring to a simmer; cook for 2 minutes and scrape browned bits off bottom of pot. Turn off Saute mode. Close and lock the lid.
- Step 3Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Step 4Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, 10 to 40 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Step 5Stir cold water and cornstarch together in a small bowl. Remove chicken thighs from Instant Pot® and transfer to a plate.
- Step 6Select Saute function. Pour cornstarch mixture into the remaining sauce in the pot. Cook until sauce has thickened, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off Saute mode. Pour some of the sauce over teriyaki thighs and serve.
I Made It Print
Per Serving:383.8 calories; protein 21.5g 43% DV; carbohydrates 40.3g 13% DV; fat 15.3g 24% DV; cholesterol 71.6mg 24% DV; sodium 1876mg 75% DV.
You can read Full Here: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/272438/instant-pot-teriyaki-chicken-thighs/