Preparation time 30mCooking time 10m
For 4 Person(s)
- 4 pound(s) sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 cup(s) whole milk
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) Grace Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup(s) olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) green sweet pepper, diced
- 1 can(s) Grace Jack Mackerel, flaked, 15 oz.
- 1/4 cup(s) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) brown sugar, optional
Grace Jack Mackerel Casserole Directions
- Peel, boil, and crush sweet potatoes and add the beaten eggs and milk.
- Boil sweet potatoes, drain and add milk, beaten eggs and cinnamon powder. Crush mixture until it becomes smooth and free from lumps.
- Spread the sweet potato mixture evenly into a greased casserole and set aside.
- Heat Grace Vegetable Oil; add the sliced olives, diced tomatoes, sliced onion and diced sweet peppers and saute for about two minutes.
- Drain the mackerel, flake and spread evenly over the creamed sweet potatoes.
- Top with the sauteed seasonings followed by the grated cheese and sprinkle with sugar, if used.
- Bake or broil in a preheated oven 180°C (350°F) for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
To Serve: Serve with a garden salad.
You can read Full Here: https://gracefoods.com/recipe-a-z/recipe/5018-grace-jack-mackerel-casserole