Preparation time 10mCooking time 15m
For 4 Person(s)
- 1/2 pound(s) Grace Frankfurters
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger root
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh broccoli
- 3 tablespoon(s) Grace Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 pound(s) medium sized shrimp
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) diced carrots
Franks and Shrimp Stir Fry Directions
- Cut Grace Frankfurters diagonally. Coat with a mixture of 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 tablespoon each of soy sauce and sherry; ginger and garlic.
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, blend remaining cornstarch, soy sauce and sherry and set aside.
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces and peel stems into thin slices.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Grace Vegetable Oil in a hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add shrimp and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add franks and stir-fry for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Heat remaining Grace Vegetable Oil in the same pan. Add broccoli and onions and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons water over vegetables. Cover and steam for 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add franks and soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring until sauce boils and thickens; add carrots, then serve.
You can read Full Here: https://gracefoods.com/recipe-a-z/recipe/4759-franks-and-shrimp-stir-fry