For 10 Person(s)
- 4 pound(s) cow foot
- 8 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) Grace White Vinegar
- 6 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 3 large onions, chopped
- 10 whole pimento berries
- 3 sprig(s) thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) ginger, chopped
- 3 stalk(s) escallion, crushed,
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) Grace Caribbean Traditions All Purpose Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) Grace Caribbean Tradions Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Grace Vegetable Oil
- 10 cup(s) beef stock
- 3 medium carrots cut diagonally
- 1 large green pepper, cut in strips
- 1 teaspoon(s) scotch bonnet pepper, finely chopped
- 2 can(s) Grace Broad Beans
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch, dissolved in 2 tbsp water
Cow Foot and Broad Beans Directions
- Wash cow foot in a mixture of 4 cups water and Grace White Vinegar.
- Scald cow foot in 4 cups boiling water for 5 minutes then drain.
- Season with garlic, onion, pimento, thyme, ginger, escallion and salt. Rub in the seasoning well. Add soy sauce, Grace Caribbean Traditions All Purpose Seasoning and Grace Caribbean Traditions Black Pepper.
- Marinate for one hour.
- Heat pressure cooker and pour in Grace Vegetable Oil, add marinated cow foot and brown lightly stirring constantly.
- Add beef stock and fasten pressure cooker lid, pressure cook for 20 minutes. Cool pressure cooker thoroughly before opening.
- Add carrots, green peppers and scotch bonnet pepper, Stir lightly and allow vegetables to cook until tender. Add Grace Broad Beans and cornstarch and allow to simmer for another 5 minutes.
You can read Full Here: https://gracefoods.com/recipe-a-z/recipe/4648-cow-foot-and-broad-beans