How thinly you slice your zucchini will affect how long it’ll take in the oven. We recommend checking on the chips after about an hour, though it’ll almost definitely take longer than that. If you’re using an air fryer, they’ll cook much faster, but you’ll need to work with much smaller batches. Got a mandolin? Now is the time to use it.
Have you made this recipe? Let us know how you liked it in the comments below.
This recipe was updated on August 30, 2020. YIELDS:4 SERVINGSPREP TIME:0 HOURS 10 MINSTOTAL TIME:1 HOUR 40 MINSINGREDIENTS
zucchini, sliced very thinly into coins1 tbsp.
extra-virgin olive oil (for baked version only)1 tbsp.
ranch seasoning1 tsp.
Freshly ground black pepperThis ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.GET INGREDIENTS Powered by Chicory DIRECTIONSFOR OVEN
- Preheat oven to 225°. Grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Slice zucchini into very thin rounds, using a mandolin if you have one! Pat zucchini with paper towels to draw out excess moisture.
- In a large bowl, toss zucchini with oil then toss in ranch seasoning, oregano, salt, and pepper. Place in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake until crispy, about 1 hour 20 minutes, checking after about an hour. Let cool to room temperature before serving.
FOR AIR FRYER
- Grease air fryer basket lightly with cooking spray. Slice zucchini into very thin rounds, using a mandolin if you have one! Pat zucchini with paper towels to draw out excess moisture.
- Omit oil. In a large bowl, toss zucchini with ranch seasoning, oregano, salt, and pepper. Place in a single layer in basket (a little overlapping is fine!).
- Air fry at 375° for 6 minutes, then flip and cook for another 6 minutes. Remove golden chips and continue cooking remaining chips until golden and crispy, 2 to 4 minutes, shaking basket every minute to allow for even crisping.
You can read Full Here: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a22344312/cool-ranch-zucchini-chips/