Preparation time 30mCooking time 25m
For 4 Person(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalk(s) escallion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger, chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) turmeric powder
- 1 cup(s) pumpkin, diced
- 1 cup(s) Grace Coconut Milk
- 1 can(s) Grace Broad Beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
Broad Bean Stew Directions
- Heat olive oil and use to saute the chopped onion, escallion, ginger and garlic; stir constantly.
- Mix in the turmeric powder and the diced pumpkin until the flavours develop and the pumpkin improves in colour.
- Pour in the coconut milk, stir and bring to a boil. Allow to simmer until the pumpkin is tender.
- Fold in the broad beans and black pepper.
To Serve: Serve with Herb Potatoes, Yam and a Tomato Salad.
You can read Full Here: https://gracefoods.com/recipe-a-z/recipe/1563-broad-bean-stew-livity-style